Thursday, August 20, 2009

This past week has been my so called "vacation". Its been nice being off work but not going anywhere fucks up the whole vacation feel of it.

I love espresso. Its hard to go back to regular drip once you get use to the good shit. Starbucks lets me down though. There espresso sucks and they don't carry Irish Creme? Wtf? The look of the place is nice, dim lights, coffee shop feeling and what not, but if the coffee sucks that doesn't mean anything. I don't like the frozen frapalatakapamocha bullshit either. I like it lip burning if possible. I'm still buzzing off my morning 20oz. I've been buying Casey's coffee every morning to save cash. I even bought the damn cup so I can get 59 cent refills. Good thing too because it takes about 3 cups for me to even twitch. This morning was my first latte in weeks. 5 dollars well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment